TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE READ OUR STANDARD TERMS CAREFULLY – IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THESE FULLY. 1. WHO WE ARE We (MR&MRSBATHROOMS ALTON LIMITED) are a limited company registered in England and Wales with a Company Registration Number 13041419 whose registered office is situated in 12 Westbrook Walk, Alton, GU34 1HZ.
2. THESE TERMS These terms apply to all contractual agreements made between us and you, the customer. We may change these terms from time to time. Please do check them before you make a new purchase. None of your statutory rights are affected by these terms. Any order you place with us is subject to these terms and conditions. You should read them very carefully as they contain some very important terms. If you have any question regarding the terms please contact the number on this page. These terms are standard and non-negotiable.
3. QUOTATIONS All quotations sent to you are a contractual offer on our part. Our quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. No binding contract is formed between us until such time as: you accept our Quotation by confirming the same by telephone, email or a sign order acknowledgement has been received; and payment is received by us by credit/debit card or by bank transfer in the form of either the whole price of the quotation or where applicable a deposit of 50% of the whole price. The remaining balance of 50% of the quotation would be required 1 calendar month prior to when you require the products. Once a quotation has been accepted by you an ‘order’ is created and a oneoff binding contract between the two of us is also created. This does not under any circumstances constitute a continuing contractual relationship (whether renewable of otherwise) between us. Once you have paid the total price and we have discharged product and performance obligations, the contractual relationship between us is terminated.
4. DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you may have the right to cancel orders made and may be entitled to a full refund. This may not apply on goods which have been personalised or made to order, or specification or which by their nature cannot be returned or reused. In order to exercise the above right of cancellation you must ensure that the goods are kept in substantially the same condition as that when they were received, and wherever, they should be kept in the original packaging. You must also provide us with a written notice (which can be by email) (the “Notice”) within 7 days of receiving the goods in question. – or in the case the provision of services by us – 7 days from the date of acceptance of any quotation with regard to those services whichever is later. Please state in your Notice your reference or order number provided on the quotation. During this time, you are under a duty to look after the goods by storing them until we have either collected them or received them. In the event that you changed your mind or cancel your entire order, to the extent that such order includes items to which the above right of cancellation does apply (i.e. personalised goods – see above) you may request the return of the same. Please note we may retain an amount from the Price (see above) to cover our non-recoverable expenses up to that point for goods to which you are not entitled to a full refund under the above Distance Selling Regulations.
5. THE PRICE If you are purchasing a bathroom and your installation starts in less than three months we ask for product to be paid in full, or a minimum deposit of 50% of the purchase price is payable if you are purchasing more than two bathrooms. or your installation is longer than three months in advance, this is as a condition precedent to the forming of the contract. The remaining balance of the purchase price is one month prior of requiring the goods. If this is not done so this could result in delays of receiving the products.
6. AVAILABILITY All items are subject to availability. We can only guarantee availability while stocks last. If the goods ordered are unavailable or prove to be a longer lead time than expected, we will contact you with suggestions of goods equivalent quality and price.
7. DESCRIPTION We will use our reasonable endeavours to display as accurately as possible the colours of products we supply and appear on our Website and brochures and at our showroom. However, we cannot guarantee that the display of colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual product. You should be aware that the nature of some products that we supply, for example timber and tiles, is that they naturally vary and it may not always be possible to obtain an exact colour match, especially where orders are not made contemporaneously. We will of course do our best to be as accurate as possible in all our descriptions, however please note that all sizes, weights and measurements quoted must be treated as approximate.
8. PAYMENT You are welcome to pay for your order by cash, Maestro/Switch Visa, MasterCard, or by Bank Transfer. We will take all reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent. We will not be liable for any losses if an unauthorised third party obtains access to your information. We will confirm acceptance (or otherwise) of your order as soon as possible, wither by email, telephone (if your order is placed over the telephone). A binding agreement arises once we accept our quotation and we will the charge your credit/debit card on acceptance of your order. We will only dispatch the goods upon receipt in cleared funds of the final balance of the price which is required 14 days prior to needing the goods.
9. VALUE ADDED TAX VAT VAT is payable by you at the appropriate rate. All prices quoted in any of our brochures include VAT unless stated otherwise.
10. RETENTION OF TITLE Ownership of all goods sent to you remains ours and will not pass to you until one of the following events occurs; (1) We are paid for all of the goods and services supplied to you by us and no other amounts are owed by you to us in respect of other goods or services supplied to you. (2) Where goods are attached to or incorporated in other goods shall not be pass to you purely by virtue of the attachment, incorporation or alteration if the goods remain identifiable and, where attached to or incorporated in other goods, can be detached or removed from them. (3) You must store the Goods separately from any other goods until one of the following events occurs; (a) they become your property in accordance with these terms; (b) they are attached to or incorporated in other goods; or (c) They are delivered to a third party. (4) If you are overdue in paying for any goods supplied by us to you we are entitled to recover possession of those goods and to resell them. You must allow us entry onto your premises fir the purposes of exercising our rights under this clause. If necessary, you much allow us to detach or remove goods from any other goods. This does not affect any other rights you may have.
11. DELIVERY Delivery costs if applicable will be stated in your Quotation or Order Acknowledgement. Tiles will be sent directly to your premises unless stated or agreed otherwise. At point of delivery of products, goods should also be checked off and signed for by the client. If not feasible, due to the size of the order or other reasons we would require within 48 hours of any shortages or damages or after 48 hours we will be unable to accept any responsibility. Collection of goods from the showroom can sometimes be arranged, please contact for further information. Delivery dates mentioned in any quotation, order or other document are approximate only and not of any contractual effect. We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused. Late delivery of the goods does not entitle you to do any of the following: (1) Reject the goods (2) Terminate the contract (3) Withhold payment of any part of the Price.
12. INSTALLATION We are not responsible for the installation of any goods ordered. MR&MRS BATHROOMS may recommend installers but this is a separate contract between yourselves and your chosen installer. If the installation is through our MR&MRS BATHROOMS team this will be looked at as one contract.
13. FAULTS/MIS-DELIVERY In the unlikely event of mis-delivery or faults, we will use all reasonable endeavours to resolve the complaint as soon as possible. For special order terms and units which have been made, an indication of the period of the delay will be given by the company.
14. SITE VISIT AND DESIGN If you are ordering a bathroom from us we may where applicable carry out a site visit at your premises prior to issuing a quotation. We will hand draw your designs for your bathroom free of charge and these will be released once we have confirmed your quotation and received your deposit. You are responsible to ensure: (1) the accuracy of any room dimensions given to us; and (2) that any goods not supplied by us are suitable for use with our design. As our designs our hand drawn we draw them to the scale of 1:20 however do not scale off of them.
15. GUARANTEE Our bathroom products are fully guaranteed by the manufacture. Please contact us for further details.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental consequential, loss arising out of the contract or the performance or use of any of the goods or services. The price will be affected by any material changed that you request or which have agreed provided for herein, even if we were advised of the possibility of such damages. The maximum liability of either you or us under any contact between us shall be limited to the Price. After the site visit, we reserve the right to make a deviation from the quotation which would not materially affect the design if in our opinion it would facilitate the proper installation of any goods supplied to you by us.
17. WAIVER No waiver by us of any breach of these conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach. No failure by us to exercise any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
18. JURISDICTION AND LAW Any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales and will be exclusively subject to English law only.